Here at Providence Anderson Post Acute, we are proud to provide hospice care to those residents in need of this service. This care allows the resident, who feels that this is their home, an opportunity to stay in a comfortable and familiar place while receiving services to meet their specific needs.
We offer specialized care to help with maintaining or improving the quality of life for someone whose illness, disease or condition is unlikely to be cured. Each resident will be evaluated so that we can provide the most comfortable and appropriate individualized care plan.
We offer the following services in our Hospice Program:
- Comfort and support services
- Services from a care team, including visits to the patient’s location by the hospice physician, nurse, medical social worker, home health aide and/or chaplain/spiritual adviser
- Medication for symptom control/pain relief to keep your loved one comfortable and relaxed
- Medical equipment as needed such as wheelchairs, walkers, and medical supplies
- Physical, Occupational, Speech-language pathology services
- Dietary counseling
- GIP services
- Short-term respite care
- Grief and loss counseling
Our staff is ready and available to help you and your loved one during this time. To show our support to you, we have provided you with some helpful links below. Please use these resources to help answer questions and provide you with peace of mind.
- Understanding your Medicare coverage for Hospice and Respite Care
- Medicare Hospice Benefits
- How Hospice works?
- Mayo Clinic: End of life: Caring for a dying loved one
Thank you for entrusting your loved one to our care. We look forward to serving you.